The Adventures of Student Teaching

Friday, October 21, 2005

Parent-Teacher Conferences

III. Professional Development
Again today we had parent-teacher conferences. We had 5 conferences today, with only 1 annual case review. Throughout the rest of the day, my teacher and I worked on switching our reading groups and trying to prepare for the new groups. We were scheduling in our computer testing time, for we have to finish our education performance testing soon. Also, next week we will be starting to carve pumpkins and write the steps throughout that process. Today my teacher and I also got to update our student files and send out new IEP's. New bulletin boards and crafts were put up. It seems like it would of been an easy day, but it ended up to be very busy. It is always a little crazy when we switch our reading groups. It did seem very quiet in the classroom without any students. I will look forward to teaching my new reading group next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home